Mom and Dad were here for a way too short visit. Although it rained most of the time they were here, we stuffed as much as we could into the visit. It started with wonderful talks and great advise from my Mom and Dad. Bill and I took them to the world famous St. Elmo's steak house. Wow! We had a great evening, the food, the service, the company, could not have been better! The next day my Dad took the kids and Bill to a much anticipated driving range to hit a few golf balls. We may have a few future pro's among us.....watch out Tiger! (Bill, keep your day job). My Mom and I were able to sneak away for a little shopping and found the most fabulous home decor store on Main St. called Artichoke designs. I love finding the rare store that has unexpected things with prices that don't break the budget! The following day they were able to see the boys play a game before my Dad took a plane home. Boy, was it wonderful!
Have I ever mentioned how I feel about my parents? No? Well, there aren't two finer people on the face of this earth. They both give all their effort towards loving, supporting and caring for their three children and their families. If I am a good mother, it is because they have showed me what unconditional love is. If I am a good friend and show compassion, it is because my mother has showed me true friendship and is the most thoughtful person I know. If I live my life well and I do the right thing, it is because my father is a man of uncompromising character and good will. I could go on and on, but I want the world to know one more thing. No two people love each other more than my Mom and Dad. They care about each other so purely and honestly. They have been married for 39 years, and their commitment toward one another is stronger than ever. It is beautiful to watch such tender love.
I love you both. You are excellent parents. Thank you.
We've Moved----->
-
Hot diggity dog--I did it! I did my first post on the new site. With my
new-found confidence and knowledge, I guess it is time to bid this blogger
site adi...
15 years ago






3 comments:
That is so sweet, Miss Stace. You are one lucky, lucky gal.
love ya!
I seriously just got chocked up and teary! How beautiful. I'm going to strive to be a better mama so my children can one day talk about me like that.
Beautiful! And they're cuties too! )
They are wonderful people and they love each other so much. I love to watch them as well. What a wonderful family. I could not ask to be a part of a better family. I feel so lucky. Thank you! Love you guys very much and miss you.
Post a Comment