We've Moved----->
-
Hot diggity dog--I did it! I did my first post on the new site. With my
new-found confidence and knowledge, I guess it is time to bid this blogger
site adi...
15 years ago
This blog was created to establish a record of the life and times of Bill and Stacey Cordova's family. We invite you to share your thoughts and comments by clicking on "comments," located below each post. Please know that if you have this address, you are loved. -Stacey Cordova
4 comments:
Those are the two cutest, sweetest boys I know!! I have to agree with your mama.....nothing more handsome then young men in uniforms! The best part is that their hearts and character are tops, too!
Love you Jackson and Luke!
Good luck on your games.
Glad to see you guys in your uniforms! So handsome! Only wish we could be there & see your games. We never missed any of your dad's games & if we were there we would go see all your games. Be strong, be good sports, & have fun.
Love, Grandma & Grandpa Cordova
Ahh, they are so adorable! My eight year old just started baseball this year--we're enjoying it.
I love it! I love Braeden in his uniform as well. It is the cutest thing. Luke, that is awesome you are helping your little bro out. What a great brother. I love the support and encouragement. You can do it Jack... Yeah Jack!
Post a Comment