Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day, 2009

I just want to take a moment to remember all the men and women who have died for this great country. I specifically want to honor my Grandpa Ozwald Doria who fought in WWII, the Korea conflict and the Vietnam war. I would also like to remember Bill's Grandfather, Reynaldo S. Cordova, who lost his life in WWII. Our lives have limitless possibilities and the love and joy I share with family and friends is abundant. I feel so privledged to be born in this country. Many thanks go out to all who have served this United States of America.
This Momorial Day weekend we spent in a little town called South Haven, Michigan that sits on the southeast side of Michigan Lake. I was struck by all the flags that I saw waiving and thought I would post them on my blog. Please enjoy.








2 comments:

Keri said...

This is very touching my sweet friend.
Love you.

The Wades said...

This post gave me chills all over! Beautiful tribute.