We've Moved----->
-
Hot diggity dog--I did it! I did my first post on the new site. With my
new-found confidence and knowledge, I guess it is time to bid this blogger
site adi...
15 years ago
This blog was created to establish a record of the life and times of Bill and Stacey Cordova's family. We invite you to share your thoughts and comments by clicking on "comments," located below each post. Please know that if you have this address, you are loved. -Stacey Cordova
5 comments:
We have been waiting to meet sweet Indy! She is sooooo precious!!
Now the next goal.....meet her in person. Let's schedule that.... June, you say? Okay, it's a date!
I already love that puppy. She is really cute! I can hardly wait to see how she gets along with Tasha. She has captured your hearts.
Love, Mom
i love indy and luke and mackenzie.
Hey mom. Indy is wonderful isn't she? Well, I best be on my way!
-kenz :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)NOT :(
i love my famly so mach.
Post a Comment