Friday, January 8, 2010

A California Christmas!

There are many things in life that are just better with kids and Christmas is no exception. It is so great to see the pure joy and awe of the innocence of children. My nieces received exactly what they wanted, princess dress up clothes. They really are little princesses! The cute factor was off the charts this Christmas. I will try to contain the oos and ahhhs in this pictorial, but come on folks, I mean, REALLY!!!!


She was so HAPPY!


Thankfully their Mom takes tons of photos and these girls kids know how to smile on cue!

I love spending time with Kable and Val. We just don't get to do it enough.
I miss you both!




I am trying to contain my self.









It must be said that my Mom is one of the best cooks in the world. She made
wonderful roast beasts and biscuits. The Christmas eve traditional lasagna dinner.....YUM!
I have to bow down to her remarkable ability to entertain......incredible!
Oh my gosh they are all so cute!

Here is my super cool Dad cutting the lasagna!

Too cute.
Dear Mom and Dad, thank you for a wonderful Christmas. I never could have done it that well. You both are so generous and caring. We all love you so very much. It is so hard to say goodbye.
Love, Stacey, Bill, Mackenzie, Luke and Jackson

2 comments:

The Wades said...

I love that your parents are together and have created a family that likes to come home! I hope I am as lucky. Merry Late Christmas to you all.

Lasagna on Christmas Eve? I love that idea!

Dave Raber said...

Stacey and Bill,

Thanks so much for your warm and classy goodbye card. I am so sorry to have missed your departure as we were out of town on PTO. HUGE bummer to not be able to see you off!

You will be missed here dearly. Words can't express how we were blessed by your family's "visit" to Indiana. Please keep in touch draber@vanausdall.com and/or suzetteraber@hotmail.com

Dave