The boys, the boys, the boys - playing with their cousin was a highlight that went on for 6 days straight! The mischief! I just love them all so much. Thank you, Braeden! The boys both said that they wish you never had to leave.
Don't you love Val? She is up for anything! The picture doesn't lie - she puts out fires every day with all the kids. You are great Val!
Mackenzie loves her cousins! She helped out, corralled, and entertained at least one of the girls every day of the visit.






3 comments:
Hello!
Your site is so awesome! Even though you have moved, it is great to still be able to see your smiling faces.
I actually created one these, just so we can be near to you all.
I will chat with you soon.
Our family sends you their love as well.
!HUGS!
C.P.S.J.
how cute!
aubrey
Hi! We had a great trip. Thanks for such a great vacation. I have been trying to send you the pictures. Our computer is not working properly. I might go put them on a CD and mail it to you. Braeden want me to say Hi! He misses you and he is counting down the days until Thanksgiving. (How Cute!) He cannot stop talking about the museums and how much fun he had. Thanks! I love the pictures except the ones with me. :) The picture of Kable and Haeden is so sweet. We hope everyone is doing well. Take Care! XOXOXO Love, Val
Post a Comment