Monday, August 18, 2008

I am an Empty Nester.....Kinda

I have been anticipating this day for two years now. My youngest son, Jackson, boarded the bus, with his brother and sister, for his first day of kindergarden. He was excited and nervous. He is going off to a wonderful school where I am sure he will have fun and learn lots of new subjects. I could not help but wave goodbye with a tear in my eye. I no longer have pre-schoolers. They are all full fledged, pencil pushing, book reading, independent thinkers and I am so proud of each of them. I love my family.

2 comments:

Keri said...

I love them, too!
I got your super sweet text. I was at work! Thank you.
8 days and counting!

Camren and Tiffany said...

Your kids are so cute they look excited to be going to school! Your yard is so pretty I love all of the grass beautiful!