Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Magical Neighborhood



Well, I am not sure, but it looks magical doesn't it? This is the scene that the kids have been playing in this summer. It is in the back yard of our neighbors house who lives right across the street. Zack is the boy who is Mackenzie's age and he comes over often asking if the kids can play. We noticed the beauty of the neighborhood when we were house hunting and this scene contributed to our picking this house. We are glad we did because the whole neighborhood could not be nicer. We feel very lucky to have moved into a place that has abundant Hoosier hospitality. I have been invited to play Bunco (a dice game that involves absolutely zero strategy), a couple of times. It is a great way to get the neighborhood ladies socializing once a month. I have been enjoying a lazy summer with lots of iced tea and catching up on some good books. If you are looking for some good reads, just let me know, I have quite a few. If you have some, I would like to hear about them! My wish tonight is that everyone gets to enjoy a lazy summer at some point in their life. Here's hoping that the rest of your summer is lazy. I can't believe there are only 3 weeks left! Love to you all!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like the creek from A Bridge to Terabithia! Also a good book, but we cheated on that one and saw the movie....also good. Have an iced tea for me!