Monday, July 21, 2008

Indiana



It has been a busy year. We moved out to Indiana in January. I recommend that you do not ever, ever, ever move to the Midwest at that time of the year. Especially if you are coming from some place sunny! To say that it is a little gloomy would be a gross understatement. I will say though, that Indiana in the summer is quite a bit different. It is green and lush and birds sing from the early morning hours throughout the day. It is not too hot and there are plenty of things to do. Most impressive are the people. The people of Indiana are so nice! I can not get over how every one is sooooooooooooooo nice! Our neighbors saw us working in the yard and decided that we could use a beer and a glass of wine. They asked us to put the gardening tools down and come spend the evening with them in their beautiful back yard.......so we did! Thank you Hansens! I invite all of you to come and visit, we would love to see you!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Keep that pool open for us....we're on a countdown till our visit.....37 days. Yeah!