We took the dog to the park the first chance we got! A beautiful day. Indiana Bones is agile and quick. We were having so much fun until Bill and I heard a thunderous BONK on wood. We looked around and there was MacKenzie laying on the ground. She had been chasing after the dog and didn't watch where she was going. She ran head first, into one of the few trees in this vast, open field. The best of it was that she had the hardest time figuring out whether she was more hurt or embarrassed. I have such fond memories of that day because the three of us laughed all the way home. She is such a good sport.

We've Moved----->
-
Hot diggity dog--I did it! I did my first post on the new site. With my
new-found confidence and knowledge, I guess it is time to bid this blogger
site adi...
15 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment