Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Together with the Cordovas

They are all showing off their "big money" menues at a place that will give you a 72 ounce steak for free if you can eat it and all the sides in one hour! Uhhhgg!
We went on a great hike with my niece and God-daughter, Livia! It was a beautiful day with georgous views and great kids to make it super fun. I love you guys. Livia, you are a great climber! I really had a good time!


Luke climbed to the top of this rock and beat his chest like King-Kong!

We picked plenty of these out of our shoes and pants!

Ahh, love......both above and below!



(Kids table!)

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner. It was good to see Bill's sisters and brother. We had a great time playing on the Wii, although I think Bill sprained something in his leg due to all the hula-hooping that he did!! YES.........HULA-HOOPING!

Thank you, Tina and Tammy, for hosting a wonderful weekend!

No comments: