Family is one of the greatest gifts in life. My husband has always made it a point to keep our family close no matter how far away we move. This year has been no exception. He took care of the kids for a week so that I could go spend time with my family. This was a gift that I will treasure for many, many years. Bill, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
Isn't family great?
More importantly, he is very committed, loving husband and father. He surprises his wife with great gifts of travel and romance. He is the head coach of his son's soccer team. They take time every week for family game night. His children are very well loved. (Can you tell, I am a little proud!)
I have mentioned my Dad in past blogs. What an incredible life he has led: Fighter pilot, golfer, successful Financial Planner, excellent Father. He has taught me all about attitude, acceptance, loyalty and family. Love and support is what he is to me. I feel so honored to call him my Dad.
Watch out ladies, he will be available in approximately 10 years! Yowza!
My Mom, Grandma Bea and me. I can not begin to explain the bond of friendship and love that the three of us have for one another. These two ladies are kind, considerate and incredibly humble. I have learned to laugh because of these two amazing women. We laugh at ourselves and all the funny little traits that have been passed down from generation to generation. (I wouldn't ask any one of us where our keys are, it might be a few hours before we find them!) They both understand me in a way that no other could understand. I love them both dearly.

Have I mentioned the amazing love affair that these two share? Poppop and Grandma Bea are 95 years old and going strong! They are great together.
This was a great day in Napa Valley. I have the two greatest parents in the world. I had a great week with my Mom and Dad. I hope they know how much I love them. Getting them all to myself for a whole week was such a rare treat. Thank you both for all that you are and all that you have made me. I love you.
and made of the best stuff on earth.............
..............love.






1 comment:
I know that you had a great time with your family! I'm glad you had that time! Its good to see all of them, my regards to everyone. The kids are growing so fast, one of twins reminds me of Kenzie.
Love, Rosalie
Post a Comment