Friday, July 17, 2009

The In-Laws Are Here!

And boy, do they love yard work! I am one lucky gal to have in-laws that come .....
........plant beautiful flowers...............

.........cut down ugly trees....................

..............water and fertilize every day......................

................and LOVE doing it!!!
Thank you both! We love the new and improved landscape, but not as much as we love you!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Hello Albuquerque Cordovas!
My backyard would not mind some TLC... you can come by anytime and add beautiful flowers or whatever your landscaping imagination wants! Stacey can give you my address! :)

It all started when Jodi met Tim... said...

It looks great guys, now it just needs sunshine... in Indiana?? Jodi

The Wades said...

Stacey, I checked back in and mostly expected to see your son still hanging in that doorway. Imagine my surprise seeing so many new posts!!! If it wasn't 12:51 in the morning, i might try to get caught up.

I'll be checking in soon to see what's been going on in your world. Hope you had fun in Chicago.