a great time. I hope I will see some results by the end of the 4 weeks!
We've Moved----->
-
Hot diggity dog--I did it! I did my first post on the new site. With my
new-found confidence and knowledge, I guess it is time to bid this blogger
site adi...
15 years ago







3 comments:
I'm soooo proud of you! I did step class with my momma today. It was fun. Mom and I talked on the way home and she asked why I stopped working out if I enjoyed it so much and I had to tell her that my motivation had moved to Indiana! :)
I love you.
I love reading the comments you and Keri leave for each other. What precious friends!
I'm so proud of you, too! It's one thing to have the motivation to sign up, entirely another to get up at 5:30 am and see it through! You go girl, I know you'll be happy you did it!
Post a Comment