This is Luke!
Hi Luke! How are you? I am great!
What is your favorite color? Blue!
What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Sword fight, wait, no, no. When Daddy tickles me!
What is your favorite thing about school? Gym and recess.
What is your favorite food? Grapes!!!
What is your favorite movie and why? Well, my favorite movie is Spiderman because he is cool!
What do you like most about Indiana? The Childrens Museum because it is really, really fun. I like to go in down into the part where you can make your own things with glass.
What is one thing you would change about your life if you could? Well, I'd have to say, I don't really know.
You are pretty athletic. What are some of your favorite sports? Baseball and gymnastics and rock climbing.
What are some of the things you play with your friends? Tag, playing in the creek, finding shells.
What is your favorite thing to do with your Mom? Well, I'd have to say when we play hide and seek.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A pilot and a baseball player and a truck driver and thats about it.
Thanks Luke!






3 comments:
Too cute... We love and miss you guys...
Thats my Luke! Sounds just like him. We sure are anxious to see all for First Communion. Tacho is feeling better & Dr. said today that in a month he would be chasing his grandkids all over so I hope its the truth. See you guys soon.
Love & kisses to all,
Grandma Rosalie
Hello!
I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkk! I just read everything from the last month and a half. You have blogged a ton!!
I love the picture of Kenz kissing Luke and you looked soooooo pretty at the Colts game. I liked the green strawberry shortcake, too!
Love you,
K
Post a Comment