We took her to Benihana's teppan grill and dazzled her with knife slinging cowboy cooks that threw shrimp tails in their hats! Wow! We were all amazed! She is growing up so quickly. I just love to see her beautiful smile. Grandma and I went to school to have lunch with MacKenzie in the cafeteria. I wanted to have the whole cafeteria sing Happy Birthday, but she begged me not to. We settled on just the ten kids at the table. She is so shy, she turned red and smiled the whole time. We love you sweetheart! There is nothing better in life than family. I heard Oprah describe a movie as being sweet, yesterday. She commented that the world can use a little sweet right now. She should come to my house, I have so many sweet moments under my roof, we could certainly start a candy company! To all my friends and family: may your lives be dripping with ooey gooey goodness!






6 comments:
thank you for that birthday! I love you.gess who I am? Mackenzie
Happy Birthday~Beautiful MacKenzie Mae!! We thought about you on your big day. Did you get the cozy slippers that Aubrey sent you?
Have a wonderful year.
All our love~
Tom, Keri, Kali & Aubrey
Happy Birthday Mackenzie! Glad you guys are doing well. I love the birthday Hat that is awsome!
Happy Birthday Kenzie! We love you! Hope you like the Jewerly box. Love, Kable, Val, Braeden, Kaelen & Haeden
What can I say? I had a wonderful visit! Hope everyone is feeling better, Bill....I really miss all of you. Till next time I visit, Love, Grandma Rosalie
You are officially tagged. Please see my blog for details. I'm ready for you to write again. Come on! I miss your blog.
Post a Comment